[NoN]SteelChair I [NoN]SteelChair I

Tearjerkingly beautiful!

I loved this movie! You used many great characters and plot twists. I loved how the story progressed along and made me laugh and cry. This should be front-paged thank you!

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

I saw this

on 4chan. It was great. I am so glad that you made this because it makes me laugh every time.
Really great job on the voices this time Johnny. Amazing humor and stuff.
Great Animation! 10/10
AMBERLAMPS!

Hulalaoo helps to haiti Hulalaoo helps to haiti

Damn

You a hardcore killa! Great Flash and I love that song!

= GRAVITY = = GRAVITY =

Neat

This was pretty fun to just mess around with gravity in new ways.
There is however one thing that would have made it better, if you had allowed it so that the balls would swing up and down depending on how fast you picked them up.
I think you get what i am saying.

mbofarull responds:

yes i get it, but altering the actionscript for THAT is somewhat impossible...

Kill The Pacman 2 Kill The Pacman 2

Woah.

I was expecting a sub par crappy game where you had to shoot a pacman. this was way over my expectations and the physics were absolutely wonderful. This was not only entertaining but fun to look at!
10/10 Good Job!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Awesome!

I remember this back when I knew almost nothing about Newgrounds and the site was so confusing. I'm worth $ 34.47 YAY!

Poetry [7000] Poetry [7000]

Really nice

I love this beat it has. Like M-Shack said, I too found myself bobbing my head every time I listened to it. Really nice relaxing song that goes great with the Flash it was featured in.

10/10! good job!

~(BF)~ A New Year ~(BF)~ A New Year

Good.

Needs more bass at the beggining. The loop is kind of annoying. But it sounds pretty nice. MY main pet peeve about this is that loop I don't really like it that much.

The Ballad of Chris The Ballad of Chris

Wow so alike.

If you changed the name to Jacob, then this would be my ballad. My parents gave me a similar talk a few weeks ago.

Summery Seel Summery Seel

I love Seely, great work!

AmericanRobot responds:

Haha, thanks man! Wasn;t sure if aynone on here would recognize the character!

Lame :3 Lame :3

Nice artwork

N***a stole my hat.

n7m6e7 in a gameboy n7m6e7 in a gameboy

Neat.

I thought it was pretty cool to see how something would look as if it was on a GameBoy. Nice idea.
You did a great job on the coloring.

N7M6E7 responds: