All 23 art Reviews

Summery Seel Summery Seel

I love Seely, great work!

AmericanRobot responds:

Haha, thanks man! Wasn;t sure if aynone on here would recognize the character!

Lame :3 Lame :3

Nice artwork

N***a stole my hat.

n7m6e7 in a gameboy n7m6e7 in a gameboy

Neat.

I thought it was pretty cool to see how something would look as if it was on a GameBoy. Nice idea.
You did a great job on the coloring.

N7M6E7 responds:

thnx

Loud Without A Sound Loud Without A Sound

Nice pose nice colors.

I like your colors and the blending on it. Good job!
Also that pose she is doing came out really well in my opinion.

Over the city Over the city

Sweet.

Really nice job on the pose and everything. The feathers are beautifully detailed.
It kind of reminds me of Assassin's Creed, before Altair jumps off into a hay pile.

Really great job on this one!

7Kiba responds:

Thank you!

STALIN! STALIN!

Dayum

He sure does love that hammer and sickle don't he?
Nice job this was pretty funny. Keep up the good work. Also Communism is pretty cool.

iloveicelollies responds:

Yeah, him and his sickle. Gets by though.

Shameless advertisement Shameless advertisement

Nice

You have got some nice shit here. Real nice. Keep up the good work. Also I don't know the technique that you are using but I can kind of guess how you are doing it.

Macros247 responds:

Thanks, but really its just hours of drawing from photo refrences. I use the colour picker tool to make sure the skin tones are perfect though.

Earth #1 Earth #1

Interesting.

I'd like to leave my thoughts here.
For one this is good, it would be a 10 if it were not for the bad quality. I don't know why your stuff hasn't had very many reviews, but that's okay, you just need to post some more on the BBS.

I like your wallpapers you need to work on some more.

Your strength is in abstract work, not exactly realistic or perceptual works. My advice to you is to work on abstract art because I feel it is your strength.
(Of course you don't HAVE to listen to me. :P)
But that's just my thoughts, anyways.... Keep up the good work man!

Jake-thesnake

The-Chosen1 responds:

Thanks a lot for your review ;)
I lost the original AOI file, so i couldn't render it in better quality.

Yeah I don't have much views, because I've never posted any of my pictures in the BBS and I'm not scoutet, so nobody can see my posts in the Art portal ;)

I thank you for your comment expecially because it's verry motivating. I alredy thought nobody would ever look at my Art :D

Christmas Elf Redux Christmas Elf Redux

I'd hit that!

LOL, no. Anyways this is really well done, I'd have to say she came out very smexy! Her proportions are correct, she looks cute, very nice job on the coloring!
I really like the colors that you used in this one. Well I mean they are all christmasy and such.
Anyways, really cute and very well drawn! :D
10/10

Okami Okami

Nice

I saw the original picture that you got this from. Still pretty good, but the colors aren't as bright. If you had Photoshop then I would recommend a touchup in it.
I had the original picture as my Desktop BG for a while also.