Poetry [7000] Poetry [7000]

Really nice

I love this beat it has. Like M-Shack said, I too found myself bobbing my head every time I listened to it. Really nice relaxing song that goes great with the Flash it was featured in.

10/10! good job!

~(BF)~ A New Year ~(BF)~ A New Year

Good.

Needs more bass at the beggining. The loop is kind of annoying. But it sounds pretty nice. MY main pet peeve about this is that loop I don't really like it that much.

The Ballad of Chris The Ballad of Chris

Wow so alike.

If you changed the name to Jacob, then this would be my ballad. My parents gave me a similar talk a few weeks ago.

I am Not Your Broom! I am Not Your Broom!

Great!

I am not your broom, I am not your broom. I really liked the whistling part. I think you might have made this when you were high?

The Tale of Stickam The Tale of Stickam

This is exactly what it is like. I liked the lyrics in this because they are so accurate. I am definitely going in there every day that i can. Again.

!/Stomp To This\! !/Stomp To This\!

OOH

I would totally stomp to this if I wasn't so horrible!
9/10 Really good!

Living (Early Morning Mix) Living (Early Morning Mix)

Really

Nice work! :D
This song is really great adn it was entertaining to listen to! I can't find anything about it that I don't like so just a thumbs-up to you!

Death is Going to be Awesome Death is Going to be Awesome

WOT?

I am voting on this great song is what I am doing!
LOL!
:D

Master Chief's Seizure Master Chief's Seizure

Love it!

I love the high Beat it has to it! This is a very fast paced and amazing song!

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

NARWHALS!

NARWHALS, THEY ARE NARWHALS! NARWHALS, THEY ARE NARWHALS! PRETTY BIG AND PRETTY BIG AND WHITE, THEY'LL BEAT A POLAR BEAR IN A FIGHT.
I showed this to my schoolteacher and they loved it! so did everyone in my class.