= GRAVITY = = GRAVITY =

Neat

This was pretty fun to just mess around with gravity in new ways.
There is however one thing that would have made it better, if you had allowed it so that the balls would swing up and down depending on how fast you picked them up.
I think you get what i am saying.

mbofarull responds:

yes i get it, but altering the actionscript for THAT is somewhat impossible...

Kill The Pacman 2 Kill The Pacman 2

Woah.

I was expecting a sub par crappy game where you had to shoot a pacman. this was way over my expectations and the physics were absolutely wonderful. This was not only entertaining but fun to look at!
10/10 Good Job!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Awesome!

I remember this back when I knew almost nothing about Newgrounds and the site was so confusing. I'm worth $ 34.47 YAY!

Airsweeper Sixty Airsweeper Sixty

Good.

This game was genuinely enjoyable. It requires almost no skill at all, yet is still fun to play through and through. I enjoyed killing birds with a crazy helicopter.
The only thing that could possibly be added is some blood for when you hit the birds with your crazy blades of DEATH!
Jake-thesnake

Sexposition Sexposition

Neat!

Cool Now I know what my sex position is!!!

Colour My World Colour My World

Great, great, great, great, great, great, GREAT!

Game! This game was very heart-warming and creative. It has very many things that were done well with it.
1) The Music- Music was amazing and you have a very nice friend. =3
2) Art- Art style was very well executed; you portrayed a very blank and solemn world. I'm sure that without this key feature this game wouldn't be like what it is now.
A few cons! 1 was the programming, which could have had a little more work done on the jumping code, and a few other things. No medals, which I guess will only be possible if you insert some easter eggs of some kind. Possibly things like a combination of certain clicks that make an event happen. Last Con was that it was too short and didn't have enough colouring in it. I would have liked more things that I could colour.
Thanks for anyone who read this, and I hope for you to respond!
P.S. Kitty Face ROX! :3

test.imp.swf test.imp.swf

Cool story Bro!

Hey man this thing works great, I tried it by using art in the art portal and it works great. I don't know how to get a shockwave flash object (I'm such a nerd.) though. :/

Eirun responds:

Finding a flash movie on a site may be tricky. You have to peek into the page source code - you can do that on most browsers by right clicking (Mac: Ctrl+Click) into the page background and choose "View page source..." from the appearing context menu. In the code, you should be able to use some sort of search for the string ".swf" (without quotes). You copy the correspondent full path (this can also be tricky if the flash is invoked locally) into the field. If the flash won't display for a long time, it's not compatible with this program's setup or it's protected from import or misses cross-domain policy settings. (Yep, this is for hardcore coders only.)

Block Bash 2 Block Bash 2

so simple;

yet so addicting! This game is really fun man. I can see why you made a sequel. I especially like the High score Board.
There have been alot of those submissions lately.
Great job!

Sword Circle Fighter 2 Sword Circle Fighter 2

Doesn't work

I would have enjoyed it alot more if it had actually worked for me, but in this case all it did when i went into challenge mode was just freeze up on me. Other than that, it was; pretty. :(

everdel responds:

I'm sorry that the game did not work for you.
What browser are you using?

The game seems to run best in internet explorer.

Double War 2 Double War 2

Absolutely beautiful

This was one of the most amazing and beautiful games I have ever played. I will come back just to witness the graphics.