[NoN]SteelChair I [NoN]SteelChair I

Tearjerkingly beautiful!

I loved this movie! You used many great characters and plot twists. I loved how the story progressed along and made me laugh and cry. This should be front-paged thank you!

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

I saw this

on 4chan. It was great. I am so glad that you made this because it makes me laugh every time.
Really great job on the voices this time Johnny. Amazing humor and stuff.
Great Animation! 10/10
AMBERLAMPS!

Hulalaoo helps to haiti Hulalaoo helps to haiti

Damn

You a hardcore killa! Great Flash and I love that song!

The AWESOME Collab The AWESOME Collab

I suck

I really wish I had actually done my part. I'm sorry guys if I dissapointed any of you. Oh well.
Good flash, liked your creativity. My favorite is still the Fight Club one.

Happy Running guy Happy Running guy

Nice

Definitely really good animation. I can see that you know how to animate well even though this is your first flash animation. Obviously this was just a test of your animating abilities, and not a full length flash. But I am hoping to see some more of your animations in the future when you decide to come up with an idea.

Go Screw Yourself! Go Screw Yourself!

I makes one! :3

I like some of these, but some were just a little poorly drawn. Also someone completely copied my idea, just drew it poorly. >:C
Oh well, I'm still happy with how this turned out. :D

—

Great Art!

Hey this was pretty nice, I especially liked that you drew alot of it. MAKE MOAR PLZ!!!

DAMD Club Advertisement DAMD Club Advertisement

Not bad

Animation was a little bad, but the production and everything was great. You got your point across well, and this is not bad for your first flash made.
Hopefully other people think the same. :P

Qqwerty7 responds:

ty
i could do well beta now, but i made this last yr, and felt like publishin it now

LazyMuffin Gets Drafted LazyMuffin Gets Drafted

True

All of this is entirely accurate. I have been watching his Twitter and this is what it is like. You rock man!

Noodle responds:

Based on true events

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

woah!

I think this Flash may have just gave me a mindsplode! That was phucked up and amazingly beautiful. this thing inspires me to animate and that is what I will do from now on.
Thank you, you are a Flash god.

Not as good as Egoraptor though! :3